Jim Furyk’s game has a blue collar feel to it. He does things his way and ultimately gets the job done. He’s won 17 times on the PGA Tour and holds the record for the lowest score in PGA Tour history with a 58 which he shot during the final round of the 2016 Travelers Championship. A native of Pennsylvania, Furyk’s approach is reminiscent of another Pennsylvanian from Latrobe. (Arnie)
Ace Hardware announced this morning a multi-year partnership with PGA TOUR legend, Jim Furyk. Furyk and Ace Hardware seem like a good fit, which made us think.
If we could match players with brands at will, here are a few we would like to see:
- Boo Weekley: Tink’s #69 Doe-in-Rut Buck Lure Deer Attractant
- Fred Couples: Pure Calamus Root Essential Relaxation Oil
- Tiger Woods: Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S4 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone
- Fuzzy Zoeller: Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Craig Stadler: Holdup Suspender Company
- Sergio Garcia: Black MudJug Portable Spittoon by Mud Jug
- Jeff “Ol-Pro” Hunt: Waffle House
If you could pick your sponsor, who’s logo would you be wearing?
Through this partnership, Ace will serve as Furyk’s exclusive home improvement retailing sponsor and Furyk will appear in dedicated advertising, digital and social content, as well as have a presence throughout Ace’s nearly 5,000 neighborhood retail stores. Furyk will also wear the Ace logo on his golf apparel during professional competitions and tournaments throughout the duration of the sponsorship.
Source: Worlds Best Golf Destinations